Monday, March 1, 2010

:: My Learning Profile ::


This is my Learning Profile. Personally, I don't think much of it, having already many inaccurate quizzes on Facebook. I do not think that 30 questions can provide sufficient insight into a person's learning style. To get an accurate description of someone's learning style, one would have to know the person. Preset questions, in my opinion, just aren't general enough to cover all the people in the world. As Atticus once said, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view--until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." A quiz consisting of 30 questions cannot allow someone to do that. Thus, if you want a more accurate version, a psychologist would probably be your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment